General Dentist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Patient show details Patient
by Linda Gerding on Jun 13th, 2014

I appreciated that he continually asked if I was okay while he was working on my tooth. He explained what he was doing and never really hurt me during the procedure. He was gentle and thorough. I was pleased with the whole experience.

Dr. Faerber was very highly recommended by my general dentist. My experience with Dr. Faerber has been extremely good, and I greatly appreciate his professionalism, knowledge and courtesy. He kept me apprised before, during and after each appointment, and answered all my questions with patience and clarity. Every member of his staff is an extension of Dr. Faerber - professional, knowledgable, courtesy and patient. Wonderful environment in every way, and I would proudly recommend Dr. Faerber and his staff to antone in need of his services. show details Dr. Faerber was very highly recommended by my general dentist. My experience with Dr. Faerber has been extremely good, and I greatly appreciate his professionalism, knowledge and courtesy. He kept me apprised before, during and after each appointment, and answered all my questions with patience and clarity. Every member of his staff is an extension of Dr. Faerber - professional, knowledgable, courtesy and patient. Wonderful environment in every way, and I would proudly recommend Dr. Faerber and his staff to antone in need of his services.
by Joe Patterson on Oct 16th, 2013

Overall rating: 4 stars of 4

by Amy on Apr 5th, 2013

I thought Dr. Faerber and the staff did a great job of telling me exactly what I could expect and what they were going to do. They were wonderful from check in to prepping me for surgery to carrying out the surgery to the time I left the office. I even got a follow up call to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. Just great from beginning to end! ~ Amy

Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. Tom Faerber is WONDERFUL!!!

Nov 1st, 2012

Doctor Faerber was very caring, listened and took the time to answer all my questions. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. //NS

Top Flight Care show details Top Flight Care
Oct 29th, 2012

Two members of my family have seen Dr. Faerber for wisdom teeth extractions. One case was particularly complicated; in both cases, pre- and post-op care was excellent. We were fully apprised on what to expect, and received follow-up phone calls to check on their conditions. We will not hesitate to see Dr. Faerber again, should the need arise.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr Faerber and his staff were extremely professional and caring. It is hard to see your kids have to go thru things like that, but they were all very caring and patient with me thru the whole procedure. Dr Faerber explained everything very thuroughly with me and in terms I could understand. I highly recommend him to anyone having any oral surgery done.

Great Job show details Great Job
by KP on Apr 30th, 2010

The Doctor did a fine job removing my son's 4 wisdom teeth. My daughter goes in today for hers.

Sorry but would never go back. show details Sorry but would never go back.
Dec 12th, 2009

I've been hurt by dentists before but I don't blame them for it when I have a difficult situation. What I DON'T expect is if I start to yell when it hurts to be told "now now, there's no need to yell" feeling like I was being chastised for succumbing to the pain. His skills are likely outstanding, but his bedside manner was absolutely unacceptable.