A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fahey, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fahey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahey graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fahey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan