- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Faldetta is Excellent. Dr. Faldetta has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Faldetta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faldetta graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faldetta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faldetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Faldetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Faldetta practice?
Dr. Thomas Faldetta practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Faldetta, Dr. Tomas Faldetta, Dr. Tommie Faldetta, Dr. Tommy Faldetta