Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Falterman
Dr. Thomas Falterman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houma, LA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Falterman is affiliated with Iberia Medical Center, Franklin Foundation Hospital and Leonard J Chabert Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Falterman has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Falterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houma, LA.
Dr. David Zlotnick
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Houma, LA 0 mi11
Dr. Thomas Ferguson
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houma, LA 0 mi42
Dr. Christiane Eisele
Houma, LA 0 mi15