Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fauntleroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fauntleroy
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fauntleroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fauntleroy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fauntleroy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Waring Fauntleroy MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Fauntleroy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fauntleroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fauntleroy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Easton, MD.
See Easton Internists and Easton Cardiologists.