A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fay, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fay graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Fay has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fay MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fay practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fay practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Mesa, AZ.
See Boston Radiologists.