Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Fealey
Dr. Thomas Fealey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fealey is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital North, Staten Island University South and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Fealey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Fealey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Yuri Volk
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Staten Island, NY 0.36 mi25
Dr. Tehmina Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.36 mi9