Learn more about Dr. Thomas Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Federici is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federici
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Federici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Federici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Federici has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Federici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Federici practice?
- Dr. Thomas Federici has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Federici practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.