A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Federici is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Federici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Federici has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Federici MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Federici practice?
- Dr. Thomas Federici has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Federici practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Hazle Township, PA.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.