A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Federici, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Federici graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Federici has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Federici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Federici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Federici practice?
Dr. Thomas Federici practices Ophthalmology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC and East Setauket, NY.
See Albany Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Federici, Dr. Tomas Federici, Dr. Tommie Federici, Dr. Tommy Federici