A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Feeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feeney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feeney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Feeney MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Feeney practice?
- Dr. Thomas Feeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Feeney practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Cardiologists.