A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Feeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Feeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feeney graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feeney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Feeney practice?
Dr. Thomas Feeney practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Cardiologists.