Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fehring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fehring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fehring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehring graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fehring has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fehring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Fehring practice?
Dr. Thomas Fehring practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.