A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fehring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fehring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fehring
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fehring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fehring, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehring graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Fehring has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Keith Fehring MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Fehring practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fehring has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fehring practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.