Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeon
2001 Vail Ave
Ste 200
Elizabeth, Charlotte, NC 28207
704-323-2000
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding experience  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2014

Dr. Fehring clearly explained my total hip replacement to me and everything went according to plan. I had considerable pain prior to surgery and none after outside of recovering from the surgery itself. He visited me the next day to check on me. The nurses were also outstanding. I will say I'm not the type who needs much cottling so I thought the time and attention from all involved were perfect. Now about 5 weeks later I'm getting around great, no walker or cane. Outside of the surgery scar I'm good as new. Thank you Dr. Fehring and the rest of the staff at Carolina Orthopedic Hospital!

|  Overall review  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

Have had both knees replaced by Dr. Fehring and both were excellent experiences.

|  Highly Competent Physician...Poor Interpersonal Skills  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

An exceptional surgeon with very poor interpersonal skills and somewhat arrogant and condescending. However, he is an exceptional surgeon. The problem is, he is a mentor to many young surgical residents and interpersonal skills are what make a physician great.

|  No more pain  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Fehering took my pain away and gave me back my life. I rolled in to the hospital on a Thursday unable to walk and was screaming from the pain had no quality of life. And walked out 3 days later pain free and very very happy. great bedside manner. I have never seen him a bad mood. Dr. are like everyone else they have bad days.Nurses at the hospital are caring and tentative to patient needs. Wouldn't care how long the wait I would wait. Thanks again.

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

If one is looking for a Dr. with excellent surgical skills, Dr. Fehring fits the bill. If ADDITIONALLY one would want and expect caring communication and direct contact between Dr. and patient- one will be disappointed. Dr. F is entirely TOO BUSY to focus on his patients' pre and post op needs...his avaiability to talk to the patient/family is minimal-at best.