A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Feinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Feinberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Feinberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Feinberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Feinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Feinberg practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.