A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fekete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fekete is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fekete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fekete graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Fekete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fekete MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fekete practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fekete has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fekete practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.