A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fekete, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gonorrhea.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fekete graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fekete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fekete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fekete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Fekete practice?
Dr. Thomas Fekete practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Fekete, Dr. Tomas Fekete, Dr. Tommie Fekete, Dr. Tommy Fekete