Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fenter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fenter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenter graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Fenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Mississippi Baptist Health Sys, Jackson, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carroll Fenter MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Fenter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fenter practices Urology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Urologists.