A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fenter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenter graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Fenter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Mississippi Baptist Health Sys, Jackson, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carroll Fenter MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Fenter practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fenter practices Urology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Urologists.