Dr. Thomas Fiala MD Patient Reviews

April 9th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon and Staff
Top notch service from the initial consultation to the final follow up appointment. Most highly recommended.

February 26th, 2013
So Happy :)
I just had breast aug. and I am so happy. My friends who are the biggest critics can't believe how good they look. The staff and Doctor are great and I am so happy. Trust his advice and you'll be happy!!!! I went to 5 other consults and he is byfar the BEST!!!

November 28th, 2012
Amazing
Dr Fiala is an amazing person and Dr. He is an artist and you will be estatic with the results. He is definitely a 10+

November 12th, 2012
Made the right decision... :)
I had a great experience with Dr. Fiala and his staff. He addressed all of my concerns before and after the surgery. I had a BA,500cc silicon. After the surgery he told me I would have to wait a few weeks before I can really see what the final results were. I must have called a dozen times with stupid questions whether or not certain things were normal. But not once did his staff make me feel like my concerns were stupid. They addressed them and I would feel relaxed once I got off the phone. I am going to have a tummy tuck done very soon and will definite be going back to Dr. Fiala. By the way, my surgery cost $5,000 because he was running a special if you paid in cash. But I think it's normally about $6,000. Well worth every dollar tho! And tummy tuck with some lipo about $9,500. But remember every situation is different. He has price ranges in his website.

September 4th, 2012
Excellent doctor, staff and office
I visited with several plastic surgeons before making my decision and Dr. Fiala was, by far, the best choice. His web site is very professional and it has a large display of pictures of his work. Other surgeons I visited had only a few pictures. The doctor and staff were very professional, knowledgeable and spent a great deal of time with me and my husband. I highly recommend Dr. Fiala. He is well worth the price.

August 21st, 2012
amazing physician!
I have been a patient of Dr Fialas for several years. The office staff is very friendly, and getting a appt. is never a problem. The nursing staff is very good about calling back, if you happen to call with any questions and Dr Fiala himself is amazing ( surgical techniques, bedside manner,etc) Trish, the injections specialist, is also amazing. She is very knowledgeable about fillers/botox, and my botox always comes out perfectly.

August 17th, 2012
Trust Dr. Fiala
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Fiala and his staff for giving me back my confidence. Dr. Fiala is an outstanding doctor and my experience with Trish has been amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Fiala. From the first day, everyone has been welcoming and very knowledgeable. I was very impressed with the one on one attention that I got. I have referred several family members and friends to Fiala Aesthetics.

July 2nd, 2012
Nina Smith
I have had two surgeries with Dr. Fiala and will continue to do so. He is the absolute best!!!

June 19th, 2012
I just wanted to thank Dr. Fiala and his staff for taking such good care of me after my tummy tuck. I am still amazed with the results! Its been a long time since I've been called "skinny" . My friends and family are amazed at my results. Thanks again for making my experience so wonderful. I would recommend Dr. Fiala in a heartbeat. Thanks again so much.

November 18th, 2010
Excellent Surgeon
I had never undergone a surgery before I met with Dr. Fiala to discuss a tummy tuck procedure after having lost a large amount of weight. Because of this I obviously had a large number of questions, not just about the surgery itself but covering a wide range of topics as I was nervous about making some mistake that would cause me to get less than optimal results.Dr. Fiala and his staff were patient and responsive to all of my concerns and immediately put me at ease. The office environment was always friendly and open and I never felt uncomfortable with my questions, I was constantly looked after by everyone before, during and after the surgery. The results of the surgery were excellent and recovery was smooth thanks to checkups and attention. I would use Dr. Fiala again without question for any future surgery needs and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent surgeon.

November 18th, 2010
LookingGood
Recently I had surgery with Dr Fiala for my breasts. Afer nursing two children I lost most of my fullness and have been self concious for many years. I went to 8 consultations and out of all of them, Dr Fiala was the only one who actually met with me, performed my exam and allowed me to try on the implants before the surgery. He also was the only one who explained that an medium size implant would not lift my breasts to where I wanted them to be. All of the other doctors did not even mention a lift and wanted to be in large implants to fill them up when I did not want to be too big. Dr Fiala really listened to me, he took his time and offered a solution that I was very happy with. He did an implant with a circle lift. Not only did it lift me enough, it made the brown part of my areola small and round again. I am so excited and my breasts look so pretty!!! Also, the staff was so nice and supportive. I felt like everyone really cared about me. Thank you Dr. Fiala and Staff!!!!

April 27th, 2010
Dr. Fiala & Staff are the Best
One of thee best plastic surgeons in all of Florida. Great prices, great service, great work. I'm thrilled and returning to his office very soon. Thanks guys!