Overall Review

April 3rd, 2015
Only have seen him twice but was amazed at how much time he spent with me for a general physical. He seems very compassion ate, thorough, intelligent and you don't feel rushed.

January 5th, 2015
Dr. Ficho is not a helpful doctor or a caring doctor. It does not seem he truly cares about his patient's well being. He is abrupt in the way he deals with patients. I will be looking for a new doctor.

February 19th, 2013
The Ficho Experience
Dr. Ficho is the best GP I've ever had. Very conscientious and thorough. Communicates extremely well and posts follow up reports and analysis very quickly. Would recommend Dr Ficho to friends and family without hesitation.

July 30th, 2012
Long Time Patient
I have been very happy with the care provided by Dr. Ficho. He takes the time to find out what is going on and offers options for treatment when possible.

July 18th, 2012
RUDE!
I called looking for information on the doctors in this group and to make a new patient appointment. I was treated so badly I decided to keep looking. Dr. Ficho was recommended to me by a friend so I already felt comfortable with this choice, but I did want some general info. Like office hours for each doctor in the group, how long it took to get an appointment ect. I had to keep asking for the same info and was told again and again that this is not how it works. She could not just give me that info. SERIOUSLY! You can not tell me when a doctor is in the office and the first available appointment for a new patient? I was given the website that clearly dose not have that info.

March 31st, 2012
Great physical
I haven't see a doctor in years but this was a god experience all around I hate shoots but even those werent bad I have no problem recamending Dr. Ficho

October 12th, 2011
burned out on medicine?
Dr Ficho was once an excellent, caring physician. Now all he does is complain about how inconvenient it is to do his job. Has recently missed diagnoses, hasn't followed up on results, is inflexible and difficult to deal with. Seems more interested in making money than giving quality care.

October 22nd, 2010
Best referral I ever received
was to see Dr. Ficho. He is what is exactly right about medicine and tends to blend the country doctor of old with the modern doctor, properly equipped with the latest technology.