A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fish is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fish, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Fish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Taylor Fish MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Fish practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fish practices Anesthesiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Anesthesiologists.