A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eugene Fisher DDS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fisher practices Surgery near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Surgeons.