A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fiss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiss graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Papastavros Associates Limestone Medical Center
- Papastavros Associates Medical Imaging Llc Silverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Fiss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Fiss practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fiss practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Radiologists.