A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fiss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiss graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Papastavros Associates Limestone Medical Center
- Papastavros Associates Medical Imaging Llc Silverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Fiss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Fiss practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fiss practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Radiologists.