A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fithian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fithian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fithian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fithian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fithian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fithian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Fithian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Fithian practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fithian has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fithian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.