A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fithian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fithian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fithian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fithian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fithian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fithian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Fithian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Fithian practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fithian has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fithian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Orthopedic Surgeons.