Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fithian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fithian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fithian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fithian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fithian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Fithian practice?
Dr. Thomas Fithian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Surgeons.