A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fitzharris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fitzharris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fitzharris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzharris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Fitzharris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Tenet Hospitals, Ltd a Texas Limited Partnership d/b/a Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Fitzharris MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fitzharris practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fitzharris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fitzharris practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.