Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Fitzsimons
Dr. Thomas Fitzsimons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Fitzsimons is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and Lehigh Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Fitzsimons has the following 3 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Thomas Fitzsimons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Dr. Patricia Martin
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Allentown, PA 1.03 mi32
Dr. John Martucci
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Allentown, PA 1.03 mi10
Dr. Shibu Philips
Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Allentown, PA 1.03 mi9