A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flake is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flake
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flake, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flake graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flake has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Flake MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Flake practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flake has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Flake practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.