Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flake, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flake graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flake has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Flake practice?
Dr. Thomas Flake practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.