Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flake, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flake graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Flake has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Madison Flake MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Flake practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flake has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flake practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.