A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flath, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Flath graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Oakley Flath FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Flath practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.