Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flavin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flavin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flavin, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Flavin graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Flavin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Flavin FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Flavin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flavin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Flavin practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.