Dr. Thomas Fleming MD Patient Reviews

June 8th, 2015
Only a cursory exam at arms length. Not at all what I have experienced from others. I pointed out two precancerous spots on my face which I think he would not have found otherwise. He then treated them successfully. I want a dermatologist that is more thorough.

March 5th, 2015
uncourteous and unproffessional
Dr. Fleming's office staff are unprofessional and incompetent. My husband has been a patient with Dr. Fleming for at least three years. He has removed cancer from his leg a couple times and treated him for his very serious psoriasis. When he went to his appointment today, they informed him they didn't have any record of him. If that wasn't enough, he was treated as a new patient. Very poorly treated at that. A proffessional office should not lose patient records. My husbands health depended on the office staffs handling of records and to simply say, " we have no record of you "and argue with the patient is beyond unproffessional. I am really upset that he had to have this experience today and has to find a new doctor.

January 19th, 2014
A Good Experience
What I appreciated most was that my skin condition was accurately diagnosed by Dr. Fleming and he treated it effectively in a capable manner. I would readily recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone needing the services of a dermatologist.

January 3rd, 2014
Expert Cyst Removal
Dr. Fleming removed a cyst from my face that was right on my browline. It was deeply embedded and difficult to get at. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Fleming's skill and expertise. He removed the cyst in such a way that the scar blends in with my eyebrow and is not visible. Needless to say, that was a great relief to me. I highly recommend Dr. Fleming.