A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fliedner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fliedner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fliedner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fliedner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fliedner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sample Fliedner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Fliedner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fliedner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fliedner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.