Dr. Thomas Fliedner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Fliedner?

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Love Dr. Fliedner the best doctor I have ever know

Patient

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Fliedner for nearly six years now. For each and every visit, he has made it a point to take his time and explain every detail about each particular procedure. Dr Fliedner also makes it a point to ensure you understand all the information he communicates to you and that you feel comfortable (as comfortable as can be expected) every moment of your visit. He is personable and respectful. He shows genuine care and concern for you, your health, your family, your considerations, and your concerns. I now make an hour and a half commute for my OB visits because I know that I will never find another Dr. I am as comfortable with, who I feel is as patient and professional as Dr. Fliedner.

Amazing!!!

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Absolutely the most amazing, caring doctor I have ever met! He makes you feel like you are the only patient that he has all day. His nurse is absolutely the best! She could not be more kind and helpful! She always put me at ease. Unexpected, emergency c-section and Dr. Fliendner came in on his day off to deliver my first baby! What else could you ask for! Amazing man!

Office Courtesy Sucks!!!!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Dr. Fliedner is an awesome christian doctor. However, his office in Lewisville Tx has the worst communication ever! Every visit I have waited longer than an hour! Every visit there seems to be delays in his arrival. Worse than that, his staff will take you back put you into a gown waiting, but the doctor is not even in the buiding. Today I waited 40 minutes in a gown, to finally ask nurses in the hall if he was even there, they said no. Yet, he was not delivering a baby, he was supposed to be coming from FM office 5miles away. I walked out, livid that they would not even had told me, it was me that had to ask and only after 40 minutes naked in a gown. I was there at 1245, thinking 1pm appt. But at 120pm was told I had a 140pm appt. at 130 I was in gown, at 210 I dressed to leave without Doctor Fliedner ever showing up! Horrible, horrible office courtesy and communication!

Kindest Doc you'll ever meet!

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr Fliedner has a very calm mannerism. He is very detailed in explaining everything to you. Bottom line,"he still cares!"

Caring, Compassionate, Honest & Ethical

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Dr. Fliedner is the most professional, articulate, patient, and compassionate OBGYN. His bedside manner gives you the impression that he has no other clients. He has truly made our family comfortable with the new arrival of our first baby. His nurse is very experienced, kind, and approachable.

Posted on April 6th, 2017