A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flipse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flipse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flipse
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Flipse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flipse, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flipse graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flipse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Randolph Flipse MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Flipse practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flipse has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Flipse practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.