A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Flood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Flood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Flood MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Flood practice?
- Dr. Thomas Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Flood practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.