Dr. Thomas Florian MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2016
I found Dr. Florian to be very professional. He seemed to be very thorough with his questions and his assessment of my condition. He explained my problem while reviewing my MRI in a way I could understand. He diagnosed my problem and treated them successfully. I would strongly recommend him to my family and friends.

March 12th, 2015
I was seen this doctor recently I have never been treated like that in my 50 years I have seen 2 different doctors in the past.Both doctor diagnosed me with several problem with my back One of these doctors is a well respected in Pine Hurst due to financial problem I am unable to continue goin that far for treatment. Doctor Florian never ask me any question about how I was feeling he past his on judgement on 3 year old xray and mri. What bothers me the most was he didn't order any new tests He referred me to another doctor I felt he thought I was abusing my medicine I have license in my career so I am putting them in jeopardy I should have known I was in trouble when he ask me to take my shoes off and he kicked them half way to the wall I had heard about this doctor ( no bedside manner )so whatever you hear it is true I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS DOCTOR AGAIN

February 25th, 2015
knowing it all with out verification
After a thirteen day stay in the hospital and two surgeries with bacteria issues this "doctor" was rude, and made accusatory statements concerning what he called cocaine use. I have never touched cocaine once. I am a principal. He would not even give a second test. He is dangerous without regard to individuals and their pain. I was so very sick. Never before in 53 years have I been treated so hatefully. His office had several people who looked like they just walked off the street. I was not one.

September 14th, 2009
Great Doctor
This doctor seems to genuinely care about his patients. He took the time to explain my test results in detail. He is a very knowlegeable doctor. I would recommend him to anyone with legitimate issues with pain.

April 15th, 2017