A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Floyd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Floyd has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Frederick Floyd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Floyd practice?
- Dr. Thomas Floyd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Floyd practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.