A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Foerster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Foerster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Foerster graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Foerster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Foerster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Foerster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Foerster has 12 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Foerster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Orthopedic Surgeons.