A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Foerster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Foerster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foerster
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foerster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Foerster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foerster graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Foerster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Foerster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Foerster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Foerster has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Foerster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Surgeons.