A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fontenot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fontenot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontenot
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fontenot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontenot graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fontenot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Acadian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Glenn Fontenot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Fontenot practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fontenot has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Fontenot practices Family Medicine near Ville Platte, LA.
See Ville Platte Family Physicians.