A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Forbes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Forbes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Forbes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Forbes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Forbes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Forbes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Forbes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Cardiologists.