Learn more about Dr. Thomas Force:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Force
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Force Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Force, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Force graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Force has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Force MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Force practice?
- Dr. Thomas Force has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Force practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.