A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Force:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Force
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Force Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Force, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Force graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Force has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Force MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Force practice?
- Dr. Thomas Force has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Force practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.