Dr. Thomas Fouts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

January 8th, 2015
Very compassionate
My husband and I were patients of Dr. Fouts for some time, and he was always very interested in us, as well as in whatever brought us to see him. He is a kind and passionate physician, and I would highly recommend anyone who needs a primary physician in the Red Lodge area.

January 7th, 2014
Lousy Dr., Lousy Appointment
This guy was very strange. I came in for a physical and prescription refills and he insisted on talking about fatigue, etc. He then told me he thought I was suffering from "depression" and that was causing my symptoms from: thyroid, hiatal hernia, and a variety of other ailments I have (confirmed by imaging and blood tests). I think HE needs a thorough mental exam! Good Gravy On Toast!

October 8th, 2013
Lousy Experience
I just wanted an annual physical exam. I was told when scheduling my appointment that I couldn’t have this done on Mondays. Monday is my day off so I am only able to schedule Doctor’s visits on that day. So then I had to state what my ailment was if I was to schedule on Monday. I told them I had fatigue. I was looking for a Dr. to manage my high blood pressure and high cholesterol. When I went in to Dr. Fouts, he seemed obsessed with my medical history rather than what I had come in for that day. He did NOT examine me. He asked a few questions and told me he though I was suffering from depression. I have no idea what he thought I was even there for! If I wanted a mental health diagnosis, I would go to a psychiatrist or psychologist.