Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Fox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Fox MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fox has 12 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fox practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Sumter, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Neurologists.