A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Fox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Fox MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fox practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC and Easley, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Neurologists.