Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Fox has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Fox MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fox practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fox has 12 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fox practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Sumter, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Neurologists.