Dr. Thomas Francel MD Patient Reviews

• 21 reviews

December 1st, 2016
Unhappy client
Dr Francill is sappy sweet at first. I felt that I had found to perfect Dr. to remove my old implants that were leaking silicone. Well I was wrong. I still have silicone inside my body and a horrible looking chest! I feel so ashamed now and wish I hadn't done this! Please do your homework looking for a Dr. Now that it's over he is not interested in helping with my breast!

August 8th, 2016
Excellent
Being a surgeon means possessing a skill. Being a DOCTOR means that a surgeon can do more than make a nice stitch: a Doctor is a student of the human condition as well as a master of his profession. There is no reason to go anywhere but Dr. Thomas Francel's office to receive both skilled surgical care and to benefit from having a true master of the art of medicine attend to one's physical and mental well-being during a most trying time.

March 12th, 2015
Probably the nicest doctor I've ever gone to or known. Allows time to explain the procedure and shows options and gives opinions. Makes you feel really comfortable. Awesome on surgery morning comes by and calms your fears. Awesome Doctor!

March 6th, 2015
Breast reduction lift
The entire process of my breast reduction lift was smooth and easy, with outstanding results

July 7th, 2014
Executive Legal Assistant
Very knowledgeable. Gives you an honest opinion as to what procedure (if any) to go forward with and what your best options are. I've had two surgeries tummy and thigh and both were fantastic. He knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his patients. Also he is highly skilled and conscientious about his craft which I believe happens to be a passion. He always seeks to improve himself as a surgeon for the well being of his patients. Bottom line he is good and can be fully trusted!

April 22nd, 2014
RN
I'VE BEEN A NURSE FOR MANY YEARS AND I WORK AT MERCY. I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION BY DR FRANCEL. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. HE IS SKILLED AND KIND. MY RESULTS WERE GREAT. IF I NEED ANYTHING ELSE DONE I WOULD GO BACK TO HIM IN A HEART BEAT.

March 12th, 2014
Love my results!
I am thrilled with my results from surgery with Dr. Francel! He is a wonderful doctor and his office staff is very helpful. When chatting with patients in the waiting room they also only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Francel and his practice. I couldn't be happier with my new look and will definitely go back in the future for additional procedures.

March 9th, 2014
review
Dr. Francel explains everything he is going to do--very patient--very professional-after a procedure his follow up is very thorough--I would recommend his work with a 5 star rating

March 8th, 2014
Fantastic experience with this doctor!
I spent a long time(over a year) searching for the right surgeon for my augmentation and liposuction. I was referred to Dr. Francel through a friend, who had a terrific experience. I am so happy that I went to Dr. Francel. He is a miracle worker! I never expected to have such amazing results. Not only is he a great surgeon, but he is also a really kind person and took a lot of time to answer my questions.

March 8th, 2014
patient
The thing I remember most was his kindness. I had a facelift & it looks so natural. He also did a couple extra things for me in surgery & didn't charge for them. He had me return for as many visits as I needed. His skin care nurse also gave me free products to try & did a complimentary peel. Great staff. A wonderful, ethical doctor!

January 24th, 2014
Wow what a delight ! Lucky we have him in Saint Louis
Best best best plastic surgeon in Saint Louis . Real treat that he practices at Mercy because that happens to be my favorite hospital too . Everything about this place is top notch and so glad I was lucky enough to find such a skilled plastic surgeon close to home !

January 24th, 2014
Best Plastic Surgeon in the area, probably this side of the country
I have met with all of them folks and this is the best Plastic Surgeon in the Midwest hands down . I have had consultation after consultation and chose this as guy and boy did he do an awesome job. I have some complicated stuff going on too this guy is the best he is a true artist and amazed by his work ! A+++++++ office staff is super professional too and everyone is super pleasant and easy to deal with ! a real asset to this area