Dr. Thomas Francel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Francel?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Francel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2017

A Wonderful Experience

I was coming on this website to write a review after my recent surgery with Dr. Francel and was shocked by the reviews of 12-1-16. It is obvious the same person wrote both reviews and this should be prohibited. The reviews were submitted on the same day and they couldn't even be truthful enough to rate "promptness" and the "staff" consistently on both reviews. Anyone who has met Dr. Francel as a patient realizes just how thorough he is in his explanations. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Francel and his staff, got a great result, and myself and my family will be coming to him for years to come.

February 28th, 2017

He's the best

The previous reviewer refused to listen and understand all that Dr Francel must have explained to her. He has been working with complicated and difficult silicone implant patients for over 25 years. I flew up from Florida to St Louis to have Dr Francel work on my ruptured and leaking silicon implants. He took over an hour to explain to me and my husband the risks of breast deformity while attempting to remove as much silicone as possible but he also explained that it may not be possible to remove all the silicone from the breast or my body. I listened to him and am very happy with my result. I came to St Louis because he is the best and no one could do what he did for me!!! He is a 10.

December 1st, 2016

Keep looking

This man has botched up my breast! He has made a bad issue worse! I wish I could add a photo. The nipples of both breast turn down, you cannot see them unless I hold them up. One nipple has 1 in between it and the body, the other side has 3 in. This is not an exaggeration!!! Beware!!

December 1st, 2016

Unhappy client

Dr Francill is sappy sweet at first. I felt that I had found to perfect Dr. to remove my old implants that were leaking silicone. Well I was wrong. I still have silicone inside my body and a horrible looking chest! I feel so ashamed now and wish I hadn't done this! Please do your homework looking for a Dr. Now that it's over he is not interested in helping with my breast!

August 8th, 2016

Excellent

Being a surgeon means possessing a skill. Being a DOCTOR means that a surgeon can do more than make a nice stitch: a Doctor is a student of the human condition as well as a master of his profession. There is no reason to go anywhere but Dr. Thomas Francel's office to receive both skilled surgical care and to benefit from having a true master of the art of medicine attend to one's physical and mental well-being during a most trying time.

March 12th, 2015

Probably the nicest doctor I've ever gone to or known. Allows time to explain the procedure and shows options and gives opinions. Makes you feel really comfortable. Awesome on surgery morning comes by and calms your fears. Awesome Doctor!

March 6th, 2015

Breast reduction lift

The entire process of my breast reduction lift was smooth and easy, with outstanding results

July 7th, 2014

Executive Legal Assistant

Very knowledgeable. Gives you an honest opinion as to what procedure (if any) to go forward with and what your best options are. I've had two surgeries tummy and thigh and both were fantastic. He knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his patients. Also he is highly skilled and conscientious about his craft which I believe happens to be a passion. He always seeks to improve himself as a surgeon for the well being of his patients. Bottom line he is good and can be fully trusted!

April 22nd, 2014

RN

I'VE BEEN A NURSE FOR MANY YEARS AND I WORK AT MERCY. I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION BY DR FRANCEL. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. HE IS SKILLED AND KIND. MY RESULTS WERE GREAT. IF I NEED ANYTHING ELSE DONE I WOULD GO BACK TO HIM IN A HEART BEAT.

March 12th, 2014

Love my results!

I am thrilled with my results from surgery with Dr. Francel! He is a wonderful doctor and his office staff is very helpful. When chatting with patients in the waiting room they also only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Francel and his practice. I couldn't be happier with my new look and will definitely go back in the future for additional procedures.

March 9th, 2014

review

Dr. Francel explains everything he is going to do--very patient--very professional-after a procedure his follow up is very thorough--I would recommend his work with a 5 star rating

March 9th, 2014

Fantastic experience with this doctor!

I spent a long time(over a year) searching for the right surgeon for my augmentation and liposuction. I was referred to Dr. Francel through a friend, who had a terrific experience. I am so happy that I went to Dr. Francel. He is a miracle worker! I never expected to have such amazing results. Not only is he a great surgeon, but he is also a really kind person and took a lot of time to answer my questions.