Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Grantwood Village
88269 Raleigh Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63110
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Executive Legal Assistant  |  show details
by Theresa ("Terri") Jackson on Jul 7th, 2014

Very knowledgeable. Gives you an honest opinion as to what procedure (if any) to go forward with and what your best options are. I've had two surgeries tummy and thigh and both were fantastic. He knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his patients. Also he is highly skilled and conscientious about his craft which I believe happens to be a passion. He always seeks to improve himself as a surgeon for the well being of his patients. Bottom line he is good and can be fully trusted!

|  RN  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2014

I'VE BEEN A NURSE FOR MANY YEARS AND I WORK AT MERCY. I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION BY DR FRANCEL. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. HE IS SKILLED AND KIND. MY RESULTS WERE GREAT. IF I NEED ANYTHING ELSE DONE I WOULD GO BACK TO HIM IN A HEART BEAT.

|  Love my results!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2014

I am thrilled with my results from surgery with Dr. Francel! He is a wonderful doctor and his office staff is very helpful. When chatting with patients in the waiting room they also only have wonderful things to say about Dr. Francel and his practice. I couldn't be happier with my new look and will definitely go back in the future for additional procedures.

|  review  |  show details
by susan bartosch on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr. Francel explains everything he is going to do--very patient--very professional-after a procedure his follow up is very thorough--I would recommend his work with a 5 star rating

|  Fantastic experience with this doctor!  |  show details
by Hilda on Mar 8th, 2014

I spent a long time(over a year) searching for the right surgeon for my augmentation and liposuction. I was referred to Dr. Francel through a friend, who had a terrific experience. I am so happy that I went to Dr. Francel. He is a miracle worker! I never expected to have such amazing results. Not only is he a great surgeon, but he is also a really kind person and took a lot of time to answer my questions.

|  patient  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2014

The thing I remember most was his kindness. I had a facelift & it looks so natural. He also did a couple extra things for me in surgery & didn't charge for them. He had me return for as many visits as I needed. His skin care nurse also gave me free products to try & did a complimentary peel. Great staff. A wonderful, ethical doctor!

|  Wow what a delight ! Lucky we have him in Saint Louis  |  show details
by mara on Jan 24th, 2014

Best best best plastic surgeon in Saint Louis . Real treat that he practices at Mercy because that happens to be my favorite hospital too . Everything about this place is top notch and so glad I was lucky enough to find such a skilled plastic surgeon close to home !

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in the area, probably this side of the country  |  show details
by hippychic on Jan 24th, 2014

I have met with all of them folks and this is the best Plastic Surgeon in the Midwest hands down . I have had consultation after consultation and chose this as guy and boy did he do an awesome job. I have some complicated stuff going on too this guy is the best he is a true artist and amazed by his work ! A office staff is super professional too and everyone is super pleasant and easy to deal with ! a real asset to this area

by michelle on Sep 11th, 2013

This doctor is wonderful!! I am a patient of his and work at the same hospital. He donates his time and expertise weekly to the charity clinic (JFK Clinic) at Mercy Hospital to care for patients without means and has been doing this without compensation since 1998. He is the BEST!

|  Absolutely wonderful Doc!!!  |  show details
by Katie on Mar 11th, 2013

This most caring doctor was absolutely wonderful fixing a horrible result from another in the community. He spent sooo much time with me and my family that we walked out of his office relieved that we found him. His staff was wonderful as well as they listened to our concerns and calmed our tears. The best doctor!!!!

|  Would probably avoid - office manager/wife in jail for embezzlement  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Mary in the office is VERY nice as you are asking questions initially, but quickly becomes curt. It appears to be all about money. I would AVOID if at all possible.

|  Patient  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

worst dr to ever encounter. got botched at his hands due to reckless behaviour.

|  worst dr on the planet  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

this guy is a butcher, he does know what he is doing

|  WOW..Great results  |  show details
by Younger looking lady on Dec 17th, 2010

What a great surgeon. I had elective plastic surgery to look younger. I was tired of people telling me I looked tired. I liked Dr. Francel from the first minute. He is just so "real". I left the selection of procedures up to him and he did eyes, forehead and chin lift. I was amazed at the results. I look like I did 25 years ago. Easy surgery and recovery, couldn't be happier. There is no visible evidence that I had surgery. People see me now and say, "WOW, you look great".

by dkm on Jan 13th, 2009

I had surgery with Dr. Francel in December. His office staff was very professional, easy to talk to and pleasant. Dr. Francel performed reconstructive surgery and I could not be more pleased. He is a excellent surgeon, great personality and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon.

Oct 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I had surgery in July 2008 and was thrilled with Dr. Francel's work! He's an excellent surgeon and the work on me was superior; even more than I had dreamed!

|  the most caring plastic surgeon around St. Louis  |  show details
by Susan on Sep 26th, 2008

Just a wonderful surgeon who takes extra time with each patient. You won't find another like this caring physician.

|  Dr. Francel is truly the best!  |  show details
by Margie on Sep 11th, 2008

Aug 2008: He has always treated me with respect and spends as much time with me as I ask questions. Even came in on a Sunday morning to take out my drains after a surgery so that my husband didn't have to take off work during the week to drive me to his office

Aug 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I recently received cosmetic surgery from Dr Francel, and received excellent results and care. He was terrfic on keeping up with me and calling me one and two days after surgery. I strongly recommend Dr Francel

|  stay away from this Dr...horrible  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2008

Very, very bad experience with this Dr. with numerous major problems that he did not deal with properly

Aug 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Very poor results on cosmetic surgery. Do not go to this Dr.