A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Franco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Franco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Franco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Franco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Franco practice?
- Dr. Thomas Franco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Franco practices Diagnostic Radiology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Butler Radiologists.