A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Franco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Franco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiology
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Franco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Franco practice?
Dr. Thomas Franco practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Butler Radiologists.