A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Frank MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Frank practice?
- Dr. Thomas Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Frank practices Otolaryngology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Otolaryngologists.