A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frey
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Frey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Redington Fairview General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Frey MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Frey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Frey practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists, Bangor Pulmonologists, and Bangor Critical Care Practitioners.