A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frisby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Frisby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisby
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frisby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frisby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisby graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frisby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center, LaCrosse, WI
- Tweeten Lutheran Health Care, Spring Grove, MN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Frisby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Frisby practice?
- Dr. Thomas Frisby has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Frisby practices Family Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Family Physicians.