A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frisby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Frisby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frisby
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frisby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frisby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frisby graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frisby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center, LaCrosse, WI
- Tweeten Lutheran Health Care, Spring Grove, MN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Frisby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Frisby practice?
- Dr. Thomas Frisby has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Frisby practices Family Medicine near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Family Physicians.