A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Froehlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Froehlich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froehlich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Froehlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pernicious Anemia
- Spinal Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vitamin B Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehlich graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Froehlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Froehlich MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Froehlich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Froehlich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Froehlich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.