A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Froehlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Froehlich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Froehlich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Froehlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Froehlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pernicious Anemia
- Spinal Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vitamin B Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehlich graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Froehlich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Froehlich MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Froehlich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Froehlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Froehlich practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.