Learn more about Dr. Thomas Froehlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Froehlich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Pernicious Anemia
- Spinal Cancer
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vitamin B Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Froehlich graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Froehlich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St John's Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Froehlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Froehlich practice?
Dr. Thomas Froehlich practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.