2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 7th, 2015

Great Dr! Loved him.

Feb 22nd, 2013

Please seek help from someone else. This man was insulting and had no idea of what his diagnosis should be so he told me it was at least four things. I can not believe this man is still a doctor.

Nov 30th, 2011

My experience with this disgusting man was so awful that it's left me feeling shaken, violated, and angry. He is rude, insulting and extremely unprofessional. He spent the entire visit insulting me and wasting my time before a 30 second examination. I burst into tears the moment I left his office. If I were outside his office bleeding to death on the street, I would use my last bit of strength to hail a cab to a decent doctor's office.

Would not choose for doctor show details Would not choose for doctor
Jul 17th, 2011

Very pushy and uncaring. I will either switch doctors or practice all together - he has a lot of bad reviews on ratemd and I'm not surprised. I will make sure I do not have to deal with him in the future.

The best dr in pa show details The best dr in pa
by roxy on Dec 25th, 2009

I had surgery on December hands Dr. Fromuth performed my surgery and made me feel at ease. He was very caring and confident during my stay. I would without a doubt, recommend Dr.Fromuth to anyone. You would be in the very best hands.