Dr. Thomas Bragg III Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 21st, 2008

Don't do it

Dr. Bragg performed spinal surgery on my husband and then abandoned him after 2 months with his therapy. No reason, no weining off of pain medication he just simply said "I'm done with you". My husband is in worse shape than before because as Bragg said "he makes no mistakes". I have never witnessed such a non caring individual that was in the medical field. Bragg would rather be playing golf. He made his money so why bother? Upon arrival at the "new" surgical hospitol it was a nightmare from the get go. No AC in patients room, no Dr to follow up until the next day, no one informed me husband was out of surgery he had to call me on my cell phone! while on surgery drugs! It was so awful & Bragg didn't even care. He should have a limited practice - I believe he sold us a bill of goods to make money.

December 23rd, 2014

Alzheimer's Disease

Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.