A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Carr, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Carr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Carr MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Carr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Carr practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.