A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Carr, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Carr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Carr MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Carr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Carr practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.