Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Carr Jr
Dr. Thomas Carr Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, MA, with another office in Fall River, MA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Carr is affiliated with NSMC - Salem Hospital, Caritas St. Anne's Hospital and Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Carr Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Thomas Carr Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, MA.
Dr. Thomas Vander-Salm
Salem, MA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Ann Toran
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Salem, MA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Dean Donahue
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Salem, MA 0.08 mi30