Learn more about Dr. Thomas Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Carr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Carr, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Carr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerard Carr MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Carr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Carr practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, MA.
See Fall River Cardiothoracic Surgeons.