Dr. Thomas Duckett II Is this you?

Excellent Opthamologist

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

I had previously been experiencing blurred vision that was hampering my reading, driving and computer work. I originally went to my Optometrist with Discover vision. After 1.5 hr wait she saw me and quickly told me Dry eyes and to use eye drops. The problem persisted and my confidence in my optometrist with a quick diagnosis made me question that it was right. So I went to the Opthamologist with Discover Vision that did my Lasik eye correction wondering if there wasn't something related. For him I waited 2.5 hrs to see him and got no more than 10 minutes of his time where he mostly read the Optomestrists report and indicated to use eye drops and gave me sample. Then I was referred to Dr Duckett who was a delight. I only waited a couple minutes before meeting with him. He took lots of time to understand the issues and gave me about 10 different things to try which have all helped. He is remarkable about being punctual, taking the time to understand the problem and giving you many options to work with. I have switched over all my eye needs to him since he is so good. You can't go wrong with someone with so much experience and a great bed side manner. HE's the best.

Knows His Business

Posted on March 29th, 2010

I see Dr. Duckett on a regular basis. He is very good and his business and the known side effects of the business if lasik. He tests me on a regular basis for glaucoma and watches that the history of it in my family is tracked properly with my personal records.

Posted on August 11th, 2015