A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Frazier, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Breast Cancer Surgical Oncology.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Frazier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frazier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Frazier practice?
Dr. Thomas Frazier practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverford, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Frazier, Dr. Tomas Frazier, Dr. Tommie Frazier, Dr. Tommy Frazier