A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gates, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Gates has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gerald Gates MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Gates practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gates has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gates practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.